Welcome to a blog on some of the annoying things being in lockdown and having your life turned upside down means. Ok, I understand that our problems are little in the grand scheme of things (but they are still problems) no matter how big or small we like to coerce ourselves into thinking or saying during this Level 3 lockdown. Lovely buggers in New Zealand on Level 4. However, I have to admit I have had the most conversations with you lot in a long time thank you.
1. Well, well, well…lovely Maccas, I seeeeee you. Driving past my local Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jacks. You look so appetising. What will it matter when the world is falling to an end? Reality hits in. PROFESSIONAL Footballer, PROFESSIONAL Footballer with now no work still classified as professionals (oh the poor athletes who play for free really :P).
2. Now, let us talk about something incredibly serious. Work, yeah, I am looking for some more work. Thank my lucky stars, I am now a lead on Chinese TV. Who would have known that there were 1000’s of roles for explaining what was in the kitchen. There is some truth to these statements, but you will really see. Man, an education degree, Masters, and a whole load of experience wrapped into a good time, but it doesn’t matter. I do not know about you, but anything that gives me a chance at survival is now an essential be it work. Thank God we still need teachers.
3. How good does an apple taste right now? Like seriously, it took me hours to lug them into the house, let alone put it in the fridge. That fruity goodness is a winner.
4. Does anyone else feel disgusting 24/7? I go for my exercise breaks and then make my way back to my lumbar, that room where all the goodness happens. The job searching, the gymnastics classes on the wall, the good times of being in isolation. Then wake up really thinking “this is such a great time to self-learn” “yipee, thumbs up everyone”, some truth to it but right now I have to say I am really just enjoying that Netflix “Unorthodox” – the one where she runs and lives the good life you know?
5. Let us call this last because I will add some other things when the time comes….LAST
Goodnight world. I see you, literally on all the digital platforms we are now using to track one another.